Re: Open questions

Dirk Herrmann <dirk@ida.ing.tu-bs.de> writes:

> Isn't there anybody who can answer one of these questions?
>
> http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/guile/2000-04/msg00113.html

I hope we're going to replace structs soon (like within a few
months).  Personally, I simply feel that I wouldn't like to waste more
time on them.  Maybe you can get some of the other developers to
answer.

Also, the structs implementation is *very* complex.  If you ty to
change it, there is a high risk that it will break.

> http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/guile/2000-04/msg00150.html

No idea.  Someone else?

> http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/guile/2000-04/msg00179.html
> http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/guile/2000-04/msg00184.html

Don't have time to look into this problem right now.  I'm soon going
to visit another lab, and before that I have an exam to write.  If
no-one else can look into it, I can do that around 2000-05-10.

> http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/guile/2000-04/msg00189.html

It looks like a function which is only usable when debugging the
memoization scheme.  Therefore, we should surround it with

#ifdef GUILE_DEBUG
#endif

It could be handy when debugging Jost's environments, so please don't
remove it.

/mdj