MOP for slots?

My current understanding is that there is no such thing in goops -
there are no slot metaobjects? I'm not asking out of interest in slot
metaobjects as such, rather because of two loose ideas that I have in
mind:

1. Indexed slots: virtual slots for which the getter and setter
accepts an additional integer index. Could be useful for accessing a
range of identical registers on some piece of hardware.

2. Buffered slots: cross-breed of virtual and instance slots. The idea
is that the normal slot accessors operate on the instance slots
whereas push/pull from the virtual accessors happen under application
control.

As an absolute beginner with MOPs, I'd apprechiate any comments on why
my ideas are bad, how they can easily be implemented without slot
metaobjects, or maybe why slot metaobjects would be nice to have...

	Regards,
	Ole