Re: struct interface

   From: Michael Livshin <cmm@verisity.com>
   Date: 06 Apr 2000 16:14:40 +0200

   > We would also like to have a tool which can automatically build GOOPS
   > glue-code for library header files.  (It might turn out that it is
   > necessary to annotate such header files in some way.)

   is Swig easy enough to mangle in this direction?  does anybody know?

within the last week, swig has incorporated a patch that maps all
(C/C++) pointer types to smobs.  this will eventually be the default,
but is currently activated only by command-line option.

in the cvs swig, see Doc/engineering.html for other random bits of info.
see also Source/Modules1.1/guile.{cxx,h}.

it may be easy for someone who has looked over these files to add the
necessary functionality.  if that happens please send me a patch.

thi