Re: (Meta) Guile and direction (Re: Syntatic sugar and identifier permissivity)

Lalo Martins <lalo@hackandroll.org> writes:

> Michael, it is only "wrong-headed" in the context of Scheme.
> For the practical user, Guile itself is "wrong-headed", and so
> is generic programming instead of class-centered OOP. Your
> reasoning is clear proof of what I'm trying to say.

so much for trying not to use smilies.  oh well...

as for your suggestion: it's still wrong-headed.  in the context of
Guile Scheme it's redundant.  in the context of some hypotetical
translated-to-Guile class-based OO language, it's also redundant
because that language has it's own syntax for it's own features.

--
I'm a Lisp variable -- bind me!