Re: cross-compile: patch for configure.in

On Friday, 24 March 2000, Kalle Olavi Niemitalo writes:
> Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke@gnu.org> writes:
>
> > Here's a simple fix that I had to make to enables cross-configuration.  It
> > allows you to set:
> >
> >     --enable-sizeof-int
> >     --enable-sizeof-long
> >     --enable-restartable-syscalls
>
> Another approach is to make $CONFIG_SITE point to a shell script
> which sets values for ac_cv_sizeof_int and others.  The Debian
> dpkg-cross package does that.  Info: (autoconf)Site Defaults.

Ok, thanks, that's better.  But we still need a patch that goes like:

  -AC_CHECK_SIZEOF(int)
  +AC_CHECK_SIZEOF(int, $ac_cv_sizeof_int)

and others.  I'll fix this and resend after I've incorporated any
comments on the cross-guile-config.sh patch.

Greetings,

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke@gnu.org> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter