Re: Emacs with Guile

> > I also love Scheme because I like its simplicity and philosophy.
>
> I guess I understand, just doesn't Guile aquire more and more features
> which are against this simplicity?

As Olin Shivers has said: I want a small, simple language with big,
powerful libraries.  Common Lisp is a big, complicated language with
big powerful libraries.

I think CL has a lot to recommend it.  If you're a Schemer, and you
haven't poked through Common Lisp: The Language, you'll really enjoy
it.  But I think Scheme has a different aesthetic, which I appreciate.