1.3.6?

Hello,

so far as I understood, there is an intent to incorporate to guile
many new features at once (new environments, goops). I think, this
will lead (initially) to a less stable version, which will be
improved for some time. At the same time, the current CVS version
has a very imprortant improvement with respect to the guile-1.3.4
- the DOC strings. Users of guile are to be encouraging to use
this new feature for their own projects, based on guile. So, does
not it make sense to "freeze" the current CVS (probably, after
some cleaning it up) as the guile-1.3.6 release?

--
Best regards,
	Valentin.