This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Re: About modules
- To: clark dot mcgrew at sunysb dot edu
- Subject: Re: About modules
- From: Jost Boekemeier <jostobfe at linux dot zrz dot TU-Berlin dot DE>
- Date: 08 Mar 2000 17:17:05 +0100
- Cc: guile at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <E12SRDh-0000SRfirstname.lastname@example.org>
Clark McGrew <email@example.com> writes:
> Is it easy to leave the existing gh_ calling sequences along and
> define the new names for the new (preferred) gh_calls?
The problem is: in which environment should an expression
be evaluated? There is no "contains everything" environment
anymore, altough it is possible to create one.