Questions bout CVS directory structure & web pages

Hi folks,

just a short question: What are the directories `www' and `build' under
guile-core supposed to be used for?

Ah, one more thing: If I did some updates to the Guile webpages and submitted
them, would you (anybody with write privs) like to get and commit them?
I noticed that they are a bit out of date.

Thanks,
  mgrabmue

--
Martin Grabmueller              mgrabmue@cs.tu-berlin.de