Re: Trouble understanding define (!)

Mikael Djurfeldt <mdj@mdj.nada.kth.se> writes:

> With this solution, the renaming problem would go away for accessors,
> since it doesn't matter when one accessor name shadows another on the
> module use-list...  :-)

[...]

> OK folks, does this seem OK?

No, it isn't...sigh.  I should have thought before spamming you again.

I'm just using a current flaw in the module system: that errors aren't
reported for name collisions.

It's actually an ugly design to use a GF from one module to access a
class from another, utilizing the knowledge that the accessor in the
first module is identical to the one in the second, by a side-effect.
:(