Re: Trouble understanding define (!)

Mikael Djurfeldt <mdj@mdj.nada.kth.se> writes:

> The bottom line is: GOOPS, as it is now, is clumsy, and I don't like
> that!  It should be possible to design away this clumsiness.

If only it were in the core distribution.  Isn't it possible do move
GOOPS, as it is now, into the core?  Before doing anything else --
for example before applying my environment patches?

I am quite sure that we'll find a way to integrate GOOPS and
the module system nicely.

I think that this theoretical discussion leads to nothing.

Jost