SRFI-17

Could some bright people please join Per Bothner and Michael Livshin
in defending our generalized syntax for `set!' in the discussion about
SRFI-17.  (It might be a good idea to review our own discussion on the
Guile list.)

Apparently, Per hasn't got any support for the proposal.

I simply don't have time to join that debate myself now. :(