mdj is again a Guile developer

Now, most of you will think this is pretty silly, but...

I've decided to try to be a Guile developer again.  (Yes, I agree, I
wasn't very good at not being a Guile developer anyway. :)

It is especially some recent discussions about Guile, future policy
and goals for Guile developments, and the relation to other Scheme
interpreters, and, some recent developments which make me believe in
the future of Guile a lot more than I did before.

But, still, I'll unfortunately be forced to be quite passive this
spring.

/mdj