Re: Examples of embedding guile

Derry Bryson writes:
 > Julien Rousseau wrote:
 > >
 > > --- Derry Bryson <dbbuile@ta1.reno-onramp.com> wrote:
 > > > I am beginning a program which will be a spreadsheet
 > > > type program
 > > > and I hope to use Guile as the formula/macro
 > > > language (i.e. where
 > > > the value of each cell would be a guile(lisp)
 > > > expression).
 > >
 > > Well, why reinvent the wheel?
 >
 > Certainly I don't want to do that.  However, I really want to
 > create a cross-platform program and neither GNumeric nor
 > SIAG seem to meet this criteria (perhaps Guile doesn't either).

Telford Tendys modified guile to work with win95 + djgpp Platforms.
Per Bothner achieved something similar for NT + cygwin32.

Is there already a non-GUI spreadsheet that uses Scheme as
Extension language? There's an emacs-lisp based spreadsheet,
so that should be impossible to achieve.

Klaus Schilling