Re: message primitive

Greg J. Badros writes:

 > Because we need to be able to use it from the C level (for error
 > handling).  I find it a bit ugly to use Scheme code from within the
 > core.

perhaps the C procedure could be changed to use ~A and ~S, and then all
callers in libguile could be updated.  then we have consistency from the
C world and the scheme world.  because this procdure was not advertized
in the first place (hence this discussion), it is reasonable to make
this kind of change before exposing it.

thi