Re: new maintainer for guile debian packages desired

Craig Brozefsky <craig@red-bean.com> writes:

> I have not given it to anyone else, and would gladly give it to you.
> I would lie to transition it as soon as possible.  Would you be
> willing to take it over before potato release, or would you like to
> take it over after that?

Refresh my memory.  What's the potato timeline again?

> I'll be glad to give you any support you need too.

It would be nice to get 1.3.2 into potato.  I haven't looked at the
guile package source yet (I'll try to do that today), nor the guile
upstream diffs from 1.3 to 1.3.2; do you know if this is likely to be
a lot of work?

Thanks