Re: message primitive

Mikael Djurfeldt <mdj@mdj.nada.kth.se> writes:

> "Greg J. Badros" <gjb@cs.washington.edu> writes:
>
> > My point is still valid... you can't take a ton of time to make every
> > little decision.
>
> Perhaps there is also some initial mind synchronization period
> required.  Guile has a new mixture of contributors.  After a while
> people learn to deduce what is good design choices already from the
> start, so that there is no need to discuss much...  (This is not at
> all intended as criticism---just an observation.)

Sure; I think that's definitely the case which is why I'm (perhaps
overly) willing to discuss stuff here that I'd be comfortable making w/o
any discussion in Scwm, e.g.  But I think it's important to realize
"good design choices" is relative to the community of users and
developers, and not an absolute metric.

Greg