Re: Quick syncase/syntax-rules question.

Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu> writes:

> Though I just rewrote srfi-0 in terms of the boot-9.scm macros.

Good.  This is the reasonable thing anyway until someone implements a
syntax-case macro system on the C level.

>   (use-modules (srfi srfi-1))

BTW, it feels so awkward to have to remember these srfi numbers.  On
one hand, I think the srfi:s should be available under such names.  On
the other hand, I'd wish we had symbolic aliases as well, something
like

  (srfi lists)

or maybe even included at the proper place in the hierarchy of modules
which some future Guile standard will specify, e.g.

  (util lists)

/mdj