Re: Request for policy: regression tests

Clark McGrew <mcgrew@ale.physics.sunysb.edu> writes:

>     Greg> Thoughts?  It'd be easy for me to move the guile-modules
>     Greg> source into guile-core, but not as satisfying as moving the
>     Greg> ,v files around (but that's exploiting unsupported CVS
>     Greg> behaviour).
>
> It's unsupported, but it works just fine.  The only problem is that
> people who have the guile-modules module checked out are left in the
> lurch.  That must be a pretty small set.  It's also possible to just
> leave a link to the new location (or from the new location to the old
> location) and warn people that it will disappear in a few weeks.

I'm okay with this.  But I'll leave the actual migration to Maciej after
he's taken suitable precautions.  It should only take a moment to copy
the directory tree, and then a little bit to get the test stuff
integrated with the automake-ing of guile-core.

Greg