Guile docstring status page

I've an Alpha version of a web page to help us track guile-docstring
progress:

http://upintheair.cs.washington.edu/guile-doc-status/guile-doc-status.pl

Intended use is for you (yes you!) to go to the site, claim a couple of
files by marking the file as "In progress" and adding your initials to
"Owner".  When you're done, send me and the list a patch and update the
web page again, removing your name from the "Owner" column and switching
the status to "Done cut & paste" or "Partially done" if there are still
missing docstrings.

Feedback is appreciated;  I'm not yet a CGI guru and I put this together
very quickly, so I'm happy to listen to ways in which it can be
improved.  There is no authentication, but I track changes and keep
backups of the text files; just don't be malicious! :-)

Please email me if there are problems using it, and also while I'm
testing the page still post here if you are planning on adding the
docstrings to a file.

Thanks,
Greg