Documentation: tutorial

Dorai Sitaram <ds26@gte.com> has written a beautiful Scheme tutorial "Teach
Yourself Scheme in Fixnum Days" http://www.cs.rice.edu/~dorai/t-y-scheme/t-y-sc
heme.html. It already has a section on guile and could easily be turned into a
 general scheme-side guile tutorial if all the guile-specific things were
added (and the MzSceme, STk, SCM stuff removed.)

On his page http://www.cs.rice.edu/~dorai he says: "Everything presented here
is freely distributable and freely usable" so he may be open to letting us
take his tutorial as a basis for a guile tutorial.

As people are saying: once we have a comprehensive reference manual we could
get a comprehensive user-manual quite quickly.

Ian