Jim Blandy's resignation

I would just like to add my own personal thanks to Jim for all the work
he has put in, and the even tempered way he has steered the project.

I hope that he will still be able to help out from time to time, even if
somebody else is the maintainer. I am slightly worried that with both Jim
and Mikael gone, there are only a few people left who understand the evaluator
in depth, and it would be comforting to know that they will be on hand in the
future.

Best of luck,
We look forward to the new gdb,

Julian Satchell