Re: fyi: beginnings of LAML support for guile

Friedrich Dominicus writes:

 > I would suggest to send a copy of it to the author of LAML and/or
 > looking for someone who will adapt it further.

yes, this is what i did.  by private email, the author indicated he
wouldn't mind discussing necessary changes.  i posted the work in
progress w/ the hope that someone else would take it up; that's the
extent of my search.

 > BTW I was able to run it under Linux using MzScheme. So it seems to
 > be not to difficult to port to other Scheme-dialects. (Unfortunatly
 > one have to take care of differences, and that's one thing I do not
 > like about Scheme. I can't easily use things implemented in on
 > Dialect in anotther)

hmm, you seem qualified to finish the port to guile.
is my search over?  :->

cheers,
thi