Re: SLIB

I am not that familiar with the macro facilities of SLIB (as guile is
reasonably well equipped beforehand), but I think that most of the
library can be used without it. Some of the complications stems from
trying to provide macros even when there are no suitable macro system
to begin with.

Christian Lynbech          | Ericsson Telebit A/S
Fax:   +45 8628 8186       | Fabrikvej 11, DK-8260 Viby J
Phone: +45 8628 8177 + 28  | email: chl@tbit.dk --- URL: http://www.tbit.dk
                                        - petonic@hal.com (Michael A. Petonic)