Safe Guile?

Hello,

I am currently implementing support for Scheme using Guile in an online
game, to be used for scripting computer-controlled characters etc. Right now
we are using another language for that, but Scheme is vastly superior in
almost all aspects, so I would ultimately want to allow our world builders
to use Scheme when they create the characters in their extensions to our
game world. My main concern so far though, is that right now that would mean
they had access to system functions for accessing files and all, and that's
just too much of a risk since it means someone could erase things from our
home directory on the server etc. What I would like to know is if there is
any way to 'secure' Guile so that you can run Scheme code that doesn't have
access to the system functions, but that can still use all the other
functionality. The preferrable solution would be if each character script
could run with its own 'environment', so that a script can't mess up for the
rest of the game, but even if that isn't possible, just being able to 'turn
off' the system functions would be great.

Any thoughts on the matter appreciated,
Johan Wärlander