Delay is broken?

I'm not sure if I'm doing _something_ wrong, but it would seem that
there's something badly broken with delay. This is from the cvs version:

la:~/src/guile/guile-core/libguile$ ./guile
guile> (delay 1)
#<promise #<procedure ()>>
guile> (let () (delay 1))
standard input:2:9: In procedure delay in expression (delay 1):
standard input:2:9: missing or extra expression
ABORT: (misc-error)

And in general, delay seems to work well at top-level, but not inside
lambdas. This seems rather worrisome, what is happening here? Either
I've really screwed something up and am too much of a blockhead to
realize it, or guile is messing things in a bizarre fashion.

Well, thankfully promises are easy enough to implement by hand until
this gets fixed..

Lauri Alanko
la@iki.fi