This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Re: Pre-release Testing.
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Pre-release Testing.
- From: Jim Blandy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 31 Aug 1999 06:56:58 -0500
- Cc: GUILE@sourceware.cygnus.com
- References: <009DD3FE.CBF2D384.email@example.com>
> machine, and could do a test on that. I am behind a firewall, so cannot
> get anything from CVS, so the pre-release would have to be a tar file.
> If guile can be made to work on this ancient box, it should work
> On this topic, can we define work? Compilation is vital, but not sufficient.
> Running test.scm is pretty minimal. Do we have anything that tests any of
> the guile specific features?
Check out the module guile-test-suite. Gary Houston and I have been
putting some regression tests in there. Although I am much too modest
to say so, I think it's a pretty good test framework. It's very easy
to drop new stuff in there.