This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Re: gh_lookup no longer works??
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: gh_lookup no longer works??
- From: email@example.com (Steven G. Johnson)
- Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 14:38:44 -0400
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telford Tendys <email@example.com> wrote:
>Look at the source of scm_symbol_value0() and you should see that
>it checks in more places... must admit that I haven't tried the latest
>release so I can't say my code still works either (I'm guessing it
>will because, at the moment, using guile internals is MORE stable than
>using the official API ;-).
You're right, scm_symbol_value0 works in my test program.
Argh! This is so broken!