This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Re: Bad define placement?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Bad define placement?
- From: Richard Frith-Macdonald <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 14:52:41 +0100
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
On 27 Aug 1999 08:43:19 -0500, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> I've gotten a new error with 1.3.2 on some code that worked with 1.3.1:
> (define (foo bar)
> (display bar)
> (define c "World")
> (display c) )
> (foo "Hello ")
> This gives an error "Bad define placement". Is the above code really
I have the same sort of problem - but in more complex situations - where I
wasn't sure whether my code was correct or not (being more of an Objective-C
programmer than a Guile programmer). I wasn't going to report it as a bug
until I was sure it wasn't my fault - but it seems I'm not the only one