This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
- To: GUILE@SOURCEWARE.CYGNUS.COM
- Subject: Pre-release Testing.
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 10:24:24 GMT
- Reply-To: email@example.com
I have access to a
machine, and could do a test on that. I am behind a firewall, so cannot
get anything from CVS, so the pre-release would have to be a tar file.
If guile can be made to work on this ancient box, it should work
On this topic, can we define work? Compilation is vital, but not sufficient.
Running test.scm is pretty minimal. Do we have anything that tests any of
the guile specific features?