licensing for guile modules written in scheme

Hello all--

I've written the beginnings of an ftp library for guile.  It basically
works, but I'm trying to determine what license to put it under.

First off, I'd like to use the LGPL, but from what I can tell, the
LGPL can't really apply because the LGPL is applicable for dynamically
linked libraries only.  As a result, I'm currently leaning towards the
following licensing scheme:

    GPL + guile exception
	  or (at the user's discretion)
    artistic license (similar to perl's license)

BTW:  wouldn't the above really be 3 different licensing schemes?

Anyhow, does anyone have any ideas/preferences for me?

Thanks.

--Brad