"environment" unsuitable name for top-level environment

The proposed new data type for top-level environments is called
"environment".

In my opinion, this is unsuitable since the name "environment" is
already occupied: It is commonly used when referring to lexical
environments, in the current Guile implementation and in other Scheme
implementations, most notably SCM.

Currently, there are only a few operations associated with lexical
environments in Guile, but we will very likely extend this set, and,
as is already done in SCM, encapsulate lexical environments in a data
type of its own instead of exposing the internal representation to the
user.  In my opinion "environment" is a suitable name for this data
type (and this is the name chosen in SCM).

I have no suggestion for an alternative name, though.
Maybe "name-space", "top-level" or "top-level-env" are good?