This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
What should YOU do about the Year 2000?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: What should YOU do about the Year 2000?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (duukejk)
- Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 12:04:07 +0200
The Information Technology Management Association (ITMA), a Michigan
non-profit corporation, can help you decide what you should do about
the Year 2000 date change.
ITMA has prepared a Personal Preparation Diary for individuals on what
impact the Year 2000 problem is likely to have on individual people and
recommended strategies and activities for people to make the transition
to the new millenium as smooth as possible.
Major areas covered in the Diary include:
* Impact on Primary, Life and Death Needs
* Financial Concerns
* U.S. and World Economy
* Social Impact
* Common Sense preparations
* Recommended Timing of Actions
This 25 page "Personal Preparation Diary discusses the material in
detail, along with recommended sources of further information.
For only $26.50, you can get an informed opinion from a neutral
outside source on how it is likely to be when the clock rools over to
Order Your Diary Today!
1. Call Judy Crame at (616) 762-4461
with your credit card information, or
2. Send Judy Crame an e-mail at email@example.com
* How many Diaries you want at $26.50 each
* Whether you want them e-mailed or shipped by mail
(add $2.75 for shipping and handling if by regular mail)
* Your credit card number, expiration date, and
type of card (AMEX, MasterCard or VISA)
* Your name, address, phone number & e-mail address
Need more information? <a href="http://3327628097/i%6e%64e%78.h%74m%6c">Click to Check our web site</a>
Don't get caught in the rush at year end. Start preparing NOW!
This is one time mailing only...