This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Re: Something like vector-grow available?
- To: Telford Tendys <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Something like vector-grow available?
- From: Jim Blandy <email@example.com>
- Date: 01 Aug 1999 02:32:31 -0500
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <199907241531.PAA03668@linux.zrz.TU-Berlin.DE> <19990726142547.B21107@triangle.ee.uts.edu.au>
> Just use:
> (set! (vector-length v) 50)
> Oh, hang on, I keep thinking that we have already caught up with
I'm not sure "caught up" would quite be the right phrase for this.