This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Re: C + Guile, Hash tables
- To: "David N. Welton" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: C + Guile, Hash tables
- From: Jim Blandy <email@example.com>
- Date: 01 Aug 1999 02:19:57 -0500
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <19990728165707.T31484@bassano.linuxcare.com> <email@example.com> <19990728185214.X31484@bassano.linuxcare.com>
> > > Hi, I thought I would check up on a pair of projects that interest me,
> > > for 'real world' guile use. To wit, Greg Harvey's implementation of
> > > auto-resizing hash tables (or whatever name was settled upon),
> > That was Jay Glascoe, actually. He put up a tarball somewhere, but I
> > can't find the link right now.
> Woops, I think that's the second time I've done that! Anyway, if
> anyone has a reference to this, I would be appreciative, but more than
> anything, I'd like to know if it will be included in the main
> distribution, as extensions like this are kind of difficult to count
> on, unless they are either included, or distributed in some sort of
> centralized and organized way, ala CPAN. Tcl is a good example of the
> way *not* to do things:-/
Yeah, the core needs to have decent hash tables. I need to scrape
together time to look this over, among other things.