guile & hooks

Hi there
I found in guile-doc
	http://home.thezone.net/~gharvey/guile/qdocs/html/qdocs_7.html#SEC9
a description of a hook-interface in guile. When i tried it, only
add-hook! and remove-hook! were defined. I then look for a
feature.scm or feature.c file, but no feature.scm file and the
feature.c file i found does not help me.
So i ask if this is unfinished or if i have a problem with my
installation. Can anybody evaluate <make-hook>?
Beside that i have a hook-question: What does run-hook return and are
the parameters for the hook-procs propagated from one proc to another
or are the parameters just used unchanged for all hook-procs?

In any case I would apreciate a hook.scm file or similar.

thanks
olivier
email: olivier.buechel@unifr.ch
--