Re: ANSI vs. K&R prototypes [was Re: patch for dynl.c]

> Looks like you're switching to ANSI prototypes... is it okay for me to
> update the prototypes in the files I touch for the SMOB stuff (or do you
> want it done as more of a single self-contained pass later on)?

I think this is the same situation as the const changes --- let's try
to get the big pending patches into the sources, and then take care of
these things.

But it's certainly fine to use prototypes in new code, or if you're
making changes to those functions anyway.  Any patches to that code
are going to rot anyway, so you might as well make it worthwhile.