After list change

Does your guile mail header look as funny as mine after the list change?

I'm especially concerned about the first line which usually contains
the senders address (if it isn't spam of course), even though the address
can be anything.

Is it some useful information in this line?
"guile-return-22-orre=nada.kth.se@sourceware.cygnus.com"
Is the number 22 (first on new list was 2) referring to me specifically
or the whole list?

	Best regards
	Roland