started project, but lacking time

hello all,
just a quick heads up.  The folks who do the kernel threads web pages are
looking to expand their coverage through other (similar) pages covering free
software.  I'd like to do a guile news page, but don't have enough time.

If we could get 2-3 people each willing to cover a thread from the mailing
list, we'd be able to crank out pages (and get some additional interest
in guile while we're at it.)

you can see a copy of the (stalled, late) first edition of Guile news at

http://www.red-bean.com/guile/GN.html

-pate