Re: Guile startup

Guile is slow to start up. There are things that can, will and should be
done to speed it up a lot, but they havn't been done yet and they're not
easy (or they would have been done already.).

On my computer it takes .62 secs to start up guile. Can you tell us any
more about what your program does so we can offer suggestions?

--
Chris Bitmead
http://www.bigfoot.com/~chris.bitmead