Re: Guile as modperl

Chris Bitmead wrote:

> Which one is better? What are the licencing terms?

Both are unfinished. My interface simply wraps libpq functions.
I planned to add a higher level interface and implement it in
Scheme atop of these libpq wrappers. But this work has stalled.

Licencing terms are GNU GPL. It's unavailable merely because
I haven't released it. Maybe I have to. I just don't know where
to put the thing.