This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Numbers reimplementation prerelease
- To: guile mailing list <email@example.com>
- Subject: Numbers reimplementation prerelease
- From: Greg Harvey <Greg.Harvey@thezone.net>
- Date: 01 Jun 1999 00:16:34 -0230
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
A snapshot of the code is at
It isn't actually working; most of the core is there (inums, bignums,
rationals & double precision floats), but a lot of the public
interface isn't, and there are some pieces missing (and some bugs, of
course). The release is only for people who have an interest in
hammering away at it, or want to see how it's shaping up, or who just
like to download stuff.