Re: Is guile byte-code compiled?

(nobody) writes:

> Fortunately, Hobbit is public domain and has a maintainer - Bernard Urban.
>
> I guess that we should make a small coordinated effort to
>
> * first, make Hobbit eat all Guile scheme
> * second, make the compilation & linking process simple for Guile
> * finally, integrate Guile-Hobbit to the standard Guile distrubution
>
> Bernard, what parts of Guile-Scheme does Hobbit refuse?

Bernard has stated in the past that he does not think that coercing
hobbit into understanding parts of guile that are scheduled to be
re-implemented is a fruitful use of his time.

At one point in the past, this was the reason he gave to me for why
guile hobbit did not understand the guile module system (I agreed with
him, on some level).  Since then, I think that he may have added
support for the module system, though (I haven't looked at hobbit in a
while, so I can't be sure).

-russ

--
If pure C++ people have problem with other languages, maybe it has to
do with C++ being such a confusing language, that cripples the mind of