This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Re: Is guile byte-code compiled?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Is guile byte-code compiled?
- From: Doug Evans <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 10:16:06 -0700
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 12:32:56 -0400
From: "Bradley M. Kuhn" <email@example.com>
Does Hobbit produce substantial speed-ups? (setting aside the issue that it
accepts a slightly different language)
The speed-ups can be impressive, but it depends on the application of course.