This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Re: New smob interface
- To: Mikael Djurfeldt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: New smob interface
- From: Miroslav Silovic <email@example.com>
- Date: 24 May 1999 17:17:46 +0200
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- References: <199905231749.TAA09627@mdj.nada.kth.se>
Mikael Djurfeldt <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Just as before, the advanced user can write his own versions of the
> mark, free, print, and, equalp functions:
Since you are redefining the interface, we could also discuss what
should go into the smob. I think that anything that can be checked on
equality should also have hash defined. And copy (so that deep-copy
can be used reliably).
Of course, hash could also become generic. If dispatcher performance
allows for something like that?
I refuse to use .sig