This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Re: New smob interface
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: New smob interface
- From: Clark McGrew <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 09:51:34 +0900 (JST)
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <199905231749.TAA09627@mdj.nada.kth.se>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
>>>>> "Mikael" == Mikael Djurfeldt <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Mikael> Therefore I've now comitted a new interface for smob type
Mikael> creation which supersedes scm_newsmob.
How badly is this going to break code that is using the old smob
interface? I suppose that old code will be completely broken? It's
going to be a pain in the neck to maintain a 1.3 and a >1.3 version,
but >255 smobs is a worthy goal.