This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Catching an error
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Catching an error
- From: Alexandre Guillemet <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 21:01:21 +0200 (MET DST)
- Reply-To: Alexandre Guillemet <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I work with the 1.2 version of guile.
I don't know to use the function : gh_eval_str_with_catch
What is exactly the type scm_catch_handler_t ?
I need to catch the error provide by an syntaxic error in a C string.
There's nothing about it in the tutorial and other docs I found.
Please help me
as I'm not in the mailing list, could you answer me in CC ?