This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Re: Using async's in Guile.
- To: "Bradley M. Kuhn" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Using async's in Guile.
- From: Mikael Djurfeldt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 20 May 1999 10:59:09 +0200
- Cc: email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <19990519161159.C8938@ebb.org>
"Bradley M. Kuhn" <email@example.com> writes:
> When I do figure this out, would it be worth it to write a tutorial on using
> these async functions? I didn't find them documented in the current CVS
> tree. If I did write such documentation, where would it belong?
No, at least not yet. Until further notice the asyncs should be
considered "internal guts" of Guile. It is planned to make a rewrite
of the signal handling mechanisms when we adapt Guile for POSIX
threads. Asyncs may not even exist after that.