This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Re: Using async's in Guile.
- To: "Bradley M. Kuhn" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Using async's in Guile.
- From: Russ McManus <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 19 May 1999 17:50:44 -0400
- Cc: email@example.com
- References: <19990519161159.C8938@ebb.org>
> When I do figure this out, would it be worth it to write a tutorial
> on using these async functions? I didn't find them documented in
> the current CVS tree. If I did write such documentation, where
> would it belong?
I would include it in the guile FAQ if you'd be willing to GPL your
work. The examples would have to be put into the public domain.
WAR IS PEACE FREEDOM IS SLAVERY BACKSPACE IS DELETE