`undefine'

Hi,

does someone know a scheme implementation that supports
`undefine'?  `undefine' and `environment-undefine' should remove
a binding completely but I have no idea how this could be done.

Mikael said that he thinks there is a proposal of an "unmemoization
protocol" somewhere.  Where do I find this proposal?

Jost